Webinar: How to Save Energy and Increase Production with a Better Maintenance Strategy
Europe / Middle East edition
This webinar has already taken place.
Duration: 60 minutes
You are invited to join us for R2 upcoming webinar that will discuss the main approaches used for making maintenance decisions in the chlor-alkali industry (e.g. keeping or replacing membranes, cathodes and anodes), and how the right maintenance strategy can help reduce energy consumption and increase production volumes.
The webinar includes a demonstration of the following items:
You will learn:
- The different maintenance strategies available
- The common maintenance strategy used by chlor-alkali producers
- Why the common maintenance strategy is not the best one
- The key performance indicators for maintenance decisions
- What maintenance strategy is the best for membranes and electrodes
Webinar is suitable for:
Process engineers, production managers, maintenance engineers, plant managers and anybody working in chlor-alkali who is involved in deciding if a membrane or electrode should be replaced, and when.