Tutorial: What’s New in Asset Management Database (AMD) 6.0?
FIND OUT THE NEW FEATURES OF AMD 6.0
Live on February 4th, 2020 (9am New York, 3pm Paris, 5pm Qatar)
Duration: 45 minutes
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DATE!
Following the launch of version 6.0, you are invited to join us for a live demonstration of the new features and improvements of EMOS® Asset Management Database on February 4th 2020.
The webinar will include a demonstration of the following items:
– New user interface with a more modern look featuring multiple usability and performance enhancements
– Improved browser with more advanced built-in search capabilities
– Cell Performance Analyzer (CPA) values (if available) now displayed in AMD
– New and improved reports:
- Reports by Position: generate reports for specific plants, electrolyzers, circuits, or locations.
- Maintenance Reports: generate reports for specific maintenance types: installed assets, decommissioned assets, assets sent to supplier, etc.
- Time-Based Reports: generate report results for specific timestamps or time ranges.
- Data Trends: display trends for any numerical values.
- Advanced Sorting: sort by multiple columns
- Customizable Graphs: customize x and y axis ranges, sizes, and other parameters for all report graphs.
- Conditional Formatting: display results color-coded by value.
Who Should Attend?
Any existing users of the EMOS® Asset Management Database that wish to explore the opportunities offered by the latest features and improvements.
Senior Software Engineer