We are growing! R2 is looking for a business development professional for the territory of India.
- Position: Sr. Business Manager – India
- Location: Home Office
- Department: Sales & Marketing
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
R2 is the world-leading provider of Intelligent Safety System and Optimization Solutions for the Chlor-Alkali and Chlorate producers. Since its inception, R2 has devoted its information technology know-how and electrochemical expertise to develop, produce, and deliver solutions to its customers using the latest discoveries and developments in Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. R2’s technology is installed in 28 countries worldwide among the largest Chlor-Alkali producers.
You have been working in the Chlor-alkali industry for many years and its process has no secret to you. You are recognized for your high level of energy, your dynamism, your ability to make technical and financial presentations, and your mastery of long and complex sales cycle associated with capital budgets of large companies.
You are used to closing sales over $250K US and you have a history of sales targets of $2 million US or more annually, reached and exceeded.
You like to travel within India and have the ease to develop lasting relationships with various stakeholders in the sales cycle. You have a good knowledge of Indian culture (a must). This position includes frequent travelling across India.
- Establish, maintain, and develop relationships with Indian clients.
- Analyze technical and commercial specifications issued by the clients and coordinate internally to offer the right technical solution.
- Act as an intermediate link between clients, engineering, and sales management.
- Keep up your knowledge of the offered solutions, products, and services and work closely with internal technical experts and sales team.
- Grow turn-over with respect for margin.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrochemistry) preferably with MBA in marketing.
- At least ten years- experience in an industrial environment, preferably in the Chlor-Alkali industry
- Experience in a project-based and/or in an industrial environment
- Experience with CRM
- Good understanding of the Chlor-alkali Indian market and ability to develop the business
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and Hindi (any other language will be an asset)
- Ability to learn quickly and bring creative solutions to problems
Base salary (8,00,000 – 12,00,000 INR/yr) + Commissions (uncapped) for annual compensation that could double your salary depending on sales achieved