View Maintenance Webinar
HOW TO SAVE ENERGY AND INCREASE PRODUCTION WITH A BETTER MAINTENANCE STRATEGY
Following a recent survey among chlorine and chlorate producers, R2 identified common industry trends in the way maintenance decisions (e.g. keeping or replacing membranes, cathodes and anodes) are made. These findings are shared in this webinar, along with a description of how the main membrane strategies (breakdown maintenance, time-based or preventive maintenance, and condition-based or predictive maintenance) are applied in the chlor-alkali industry. The limitations of the most commonly used maintenance strategy are discussed. Then an alternative maintenance strategy based on better key performance indicators is introduced and it is shown how it reduces energy consumption and increases production volumes.
Maintenance engineers, production supervisors, process engineers and anybody who is involved in the maintenance of ion exchange membranes, electrodes and cathodes in chlor-alkali.
- The different maintenance strategies available
- The common maintenance strategy used by chlor-alkali producers
- Why the common maintenance strategy is not the best one
- The key performance indicators for maintenance decisions
- What maintenance strategy is the best for membranes and electrodes
Fill in the form below and we will send the video to you shortly.
Asterisk(*) indicates a mandatory field.