News & Events
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON WHAT’S HAPPENING AT R2September 10, 2019
Americas – Webinar: Improving Your Asset Tracking and Maintenance Strategies
Join us Live on September 24th, 2019 at 2 PM (EDT)
New York: 2 PM; Houston: 1 PM; Sao Paulo: 3 PM
Tracking all your assets (membranes, anodes, cathodes, gaskets, etc) can be a tedious and time-consuming task. For instance, you might wonder the last time a specific anode was sent for repair, when was a cathode last recoated, or the age of the membranes in electrolyser 5. All these questions are not easy to answer without a solid asset tracking solution. Another related challenge is that reporting is oftentimes very limited in most in-house or commercial databases.
This webinar will explore R2’s Asset Management Database, a powerful asset tracking software specifically tailored for chlor-alkali and sodium chlorate plant needs, that offers sophisticated reporting and helps improve asset maintenance.
- How do you track your assets? Comparing the benefits of AMD over other asset tracking solutions.
- What is your maintenance strategy? Demonstrating the newest AMD features and improvements.
- Where is your data? Exploring the Enterprise version of AMD.
- What’s included? Detailing the scope of a typical AMD installation.
- Focus on the customer: Our user-centric approach to product development and support.
- R2 Predictive Maintenance: An overview of additional products to enhance your maintenance strategy..
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to improve the asset tracking and maintenance strategies at their plant or company.
The webinar has now taken place; thank you to all who attended.
If you wish to view the recording, you can gain access to it here: http://r2.ca/lp-amd-webinar